Monday, October 13, 2008

Wendy's Birthday Cake

Sunday we celebrated my niece, Wendy's birthday!
It was supposed to be a surprise. But I'm not too sure it was. Hmmmm?!!

I made her a french vanilla cake with buttercream. Decorating consists of a baskestweave design on the sides, gum paste yellow rose and leaves.

And I still hate writing on cakes!!! It's amaturist!!
Wendy's family served a very nice dinner and I had a good time visiting with them and was very happy I went. We live only a several miles away from Wendy and we hardly ever see each other!!!

What's wrong with us!!!

Hope you had
a very Happy Birthday, Wendy!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

-Sharing and Caring - Cake Decorating and Sugar Art Tutorials Headline Animator

You are all awesome!!

Rhonda's Custom Sweets and Treats's Fan Box