Wednesday, April 1, 2009

St. Patrick's day in Carlee Preschool

I can't believe it has taken me so long to post this!! Same on me!! I have a couple of blogs that are behind!!

Carlee's preschool teacher asked me if I would make a cookie bouquet for the preschool class. I had to do it of course!!

When I first arrived, Carlee was playing with the other kids.

Then I heard what the leprechauns had done to the classroom!!! Oh my!! He left footprints all over the class, dumped out toys and things all over the floor and all the kids had to clean up his mess!! Naughty leprechauns!!



Soon it was time to pass out Carlee's treat to the class, so it was time to wash up!







Carlee passed out all the cookies!!



She even ran out of the classroom to give one to Joel!!







Mmmmm Mmmmmm!!











Then they played the Hokey Pokey and then it was time to drive to their destinations. It was so cute!!
Watch them do this on the video!




The class colored some St. Paddy's Day pictures.





Carlee loved the story time book that her teacher was reading!


At the end of the day, Mrs. Snyder put the Goofy Dance music on. Watch the kids get their groove on!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you did such a great job on the cookies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wish i was talented like you!
and i love the little videos!!

Kami said...

Awwww...Carlee is such a precious girl! I loved Lyndsey's dancing too. SO cute!! Wish I could have been there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

-Sharing and Caring - Cake Decorating and Sugar Art Tutorials Headline Animator

You are all awesome!!

Rhonda's Custom Sweets and Treats's Fan Box