Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Am Thankful for...COOKIES!!!!

These are my family's favorite sugar cookies!!

We make them for almost every holiday that comes along.

I'm not sure I want to share the recipe though!! I have shared with a few people in the past, but the way these cookies are made is a major undertaking!!! And...people don't want to pay for them either because I charge $1.00 and up for each cookie. They are very large and a lot of work! But they are the best cookies you will have ever had!

These were the only cookies that I was able to finish for Halloween. Things got really busy for me. I let Kami have these to her office party for her work. I usually make tons so that I can send some to my son that lives in Florida, but I didn't get any finished for him! Sorry Ryan!!!!










Now on to Thanksgiving!!



My daughter Kami and I made these for her Activity Day girls and to send to Ryan!



Yes...make sure you give thanks and appreciation to everyone around you, family, great friends, the gospel, our jobs, our homes and belongings, our health!

Gobble, gobble!!!



And Ryan...Kami made this one especially for YOU!!!

6 comments:

Kami said...

I'm never making turkeys again! They took WAY too long. I was up until 11:30 last night finishing the rest of 'em.

Jacque said...

WOW! They turned out so beautiful...but I can only guess how long they must have taken to decorate!
Waaaaaay too pretty to eat!

MERRIANNE said...

wow! those are so cute!!!! you are so gifted!!!!

Sorin said...

Hi I am new to your blog and I just wanted to say how much I’m loving it

bridget {bake at 350} said...

I love your bride of frankenstein!!!

Krissy said...

LOL Uuuhhh.... I need a REAL sugar cookie recipe... and the good recipes, no one ever wants to give out! DANG IT!!! lol If you get a little lightheaded and forget you're protecting the recipe, I would totally love it. LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails

-Sharing and Caring - Cake Decorating and Sugar Art Tutorials Headline Animator

You are all awesome!!

Rhonda's Custom Sweets and Treats's Fan Box