Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

Just wanted to say this really quick because things are so busy!!


I will get my Christmas pictures and New Years party pics up on the weekend, or even by tomorrow night!! Depends on how tired I am!!! I have a lot of things on my mind right now that I want to blog, but I haven't had time to sit and do it!!!


Tonight I will be at my daughter Kami's house for a New Years party. We will be eating all night, playing XBox Rock Band, Guitar Hero-World Tour, Dance, Dance Revolution (to work off some callories!), card games like Scum, Phase 10, Mad Gab and others. We always have a lot of people, food and fun!!!

Wishing everyone to...


Love ya all!!!!

1 comment:

Jacque said...

Happy New Year Rhonda!
May your year be full of joy, peace, good health and prosperity!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

-Sharing and Caring - Cake Decorating and Sugar Art Tutorials Headline Animator

You are all awesome!!

Rhonda's Custom Sweets and Treats's Fan Box