Monday, December 8, 2008

Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip


I found this recipe online somewhere and I just had to try it!! It's similar to the Applebee's dip and I looooove that one!!! It was real easy to make and was very good! I think I'll make it for our New Year's party!!




1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
1 cup shredded parmesan-romano cheese mix
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
10 ounces prepared alfredo sauce
1 teaspoon minced garlic
4 ounces cream cheese
pepper (optional)
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
  • Combine ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and spread mixture into a small baking dish (8"X8" dish).
  • Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheese are bubbling and melted.
  • Serve with chips or bread.



I bought some of those skinny baguettes, sliced them, butter them and then toasted them on a frying pan. They were sooooo good that way!!!

Happy calories!!!!



5 comments:

Julie said...

Oh YUMMMMM! I'm totally going to try this!

Merrianne said...

that looks delicious! :) I love a good artichoke dip!!!! and that looks like a GREAT one!!!

p.s. you mentioned that you were mailing me that Healthy Divas Christmas package... i hope it didn't get lost in the mail because I still haven't gotten it :O... if you let me know when you mailed it maybe we can try to trace it or something. Just let me know and i will do what i can ♥

beth at aunties said...

This one looks like a real heart stopper:) Seriously it looks so delicious. We will have to make some for our festivities.
All the towns you mentioned are home ground to me. I miss our good ole Idaho other than in Late December,Jan and Feb. I was born and raised in Poky. Thomas C. Ricks is my GGGGrandfather. Oh I just got homesick. Now I'll have to find out about this healthy drink you mentioned.

Hugs this Christmas season to a fellow Idahoan.
Beth

~RED~ said...

nice!!!!!!!! love this stuff!

camelia said...

Hello,


We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
enjoy your recipes.

Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

Best regards,

Vincent
petitchef.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

-Sharing and Caring - Cake Decorating and Sugar Art Tutorials Headline Animator

You are all awesome!!

Rhonda's Custom Sweets and Treats's Fan Box