Thursday, June 4, 2009

Arizona 2009

YAY!! I can blog!!!

The last time I blog was right before our trip to Arizona. That's well over a month ago!! I really didn't take many pictures while I was down there!! Shame on me!!

Our drive down was not a big deal. We left after church to start driving our 15 to 16 hour drive. We spent the night in Kanab, UT and then drove the rest of the way only stopping for potty breaks and to make something to eat.

When I got to my mom's house, we were greeted by Brandy with this big collar on!! She had an ear infection and an infection on her leg. She was able to get the collar off before we left.

Most of our visit we just stayed at the house and spent time with my family. It was great to just do that!! We did go out to eat a couple of times and did a little shopping. The only big eventful thing that happened was when Joe plugged the toilet up and we had to call someone to unplug it!! How embarrassing!! The when the plumber saw how old the toilet was and that all of the inside pipes were clogged (not by Joe!) he said that the toilet needed replaced.

I had a lot of fun with my sissy's!! I miss them a lot!! That's Jill, Jody and me. I wished we lived a little closer together so that we could see each other more then once a year.


Joe tried to take a picture of this highway sign that said Jomax Road. Our oldest son's name is JoMax and Joe thought he would like to see it. But...the picture isn't clear at all.


When we got back home, we picked up Carlee so that she could stay with us while her momma and Collin went to Virginia and Washington D.C. for several days. Sure wish I could have gone too!!


It was also Joe's birthday the next day, so Carlee and I made him some cupcakes to take to work with him.

What a sweet little chocolate face!!!



Well that's about it. Now you'll get a blog everyday until I get caught up!!!

1 comment:

Jacque said...

So glad you are back to blogging mode Rhonda. I have missed your posts!!
The dog is so cute. When My dog, Ranger, had to wear a cone, he bumped into everything and would run up behind me and jab me with the cone. I swear he did it on purpose so I would remove it.
Looks like you had a great time in Arizona and you and your sisters are so beautiful!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

-Sharing and Caring - Cake Decorating and Sugar Art Tutorials Headline Animator

You are all awesome!!

Rhonda's Custom Sweets and Treats's Fan Box