Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Niece, Audrey's, Wedding

My niece, Audrey was married to Sam on May 23, 2009.

Here are some of the pictures that I took of the wonder day!!!

This is my step-FIL Lynn, my BIL Steve (the brides dad) and my MIL Velma (Joe's Mom). They are sitting outside the Rexburg Temple waiting for the bride and groom to make their entrance into the world as a married couple.

This is the view from in front of the Temple. Indications of things to come!! Later, we did have to move the outside wedding reception to inside the church! Audrey wanted to so much have the reception outside in her parents beautiful yard.

This is my SIL Lenora, the brides Mom, talking to the photographer. Still waiting for the bride and groom to show.

Well they made their way out of the Temple finally and couldn't wait to start smooching!! Audrey is wearing her mother's wedding dress!! I thought that was so sweet!! People just don't do that anymore!!

The cute couple!!!

We went back to the house to decorate and put the cake together, but the wind was so bad, we had to move it to inside. It turned out better that way anyway!! Wish I would have taken more pictures of the decorations and things and the FOOD!!! It was great!!

Here are the culprits that decorated the bride grooms car!! I'm supposed to keep quiet about it, so don't tell!!!

The finished job!!

It's cake time!! This is the cake that I made the happy couple!! It's a chocolate, vanilla and yellow cake, covered in buttercream with fondant drapes, gumpaste daisies, calla lilies and chocolate clay twigs with ribbon that I swiped from their house!!!



This is almost the whole Newton family!!! Wendy wasn't there yet and Amy had already left.

This is Wendy and her kids. They had to come kind of late, but I was glad that they still came!!

2 comments:

Me :) said...

She is so gorgeous and I LOVE her dress!!

Kami said...

She was so beautiful that day! I loved how she fixed her hair. And your cake was fab-u-lous o fcourse!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

-Sharing and Caring - Cake Decorating and Sugar Art Tutorials Headline Animator

You are all awesome!!

Rhonda's Custom Sweets and Treats's Fan Box