Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Sister-in-Laws Birthday

My sister-in-law, Lenora, just turned the big 6-0!! Her youngest daughter, Emily, wanted to give her mom a very special birthday! Emily called me up in January and asked me if I could make her a Grim Reaper cake like I did for her brother Joe (my hubby). Of course I had to do it! After all, she is Joe's favorite sister!


We had a great time surprising her! It was totally unexpected. She had a lot of family and friends show up. there was a lot of food! It was so good to see everyone there!


Lenora...we hope you had a great time and a Happy Birthday!!! We love you!!!






1 comment:

wizcakes said...

Hey Rhonda! I love this cake so much. Looks yummylicious too. I need to learn to do standing figurines now. Looks like fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

-Sharing and Caring - Cake Decorating and Sugar Art Tutorials Headline Animator

You are all awesome!!

Rhonda's Custom Sweets and Treats's Fan Box