Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Day 2008

After the Christmas Eve party, I usually stay at Kami's house so that I can be there when the kids get up. I think I have more fun watching them wake up and get excited about Santa coming!!

That morning we woke up to a lot of snow! Joe had to go out to work and he really shouldn't have. He even was stuck at work until the next day because the buses couldn't run and the roads were closed!

The kids started with their stockings until grandma and grandpa Jensen could get there. Then we opened presents and snacked around on all the leftovers from the night before. Later that night we watched Mamma Mia and played Guitar Hero: World Tour. Kami got that for Christmas!! It's a lot of fun!

I love all the pictures and I always add way too many in my blogs so I'll just add a slide show this time.


1 comment:

Shauna said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR~! Come get your free 8x10 David Bowman print! Hurry it ends soon! You need to post and e-mail David by noon Jan. 5th :) Hope you are having a beautiful Sunday! ♥ Hugs :) Shauna

Related Posts with Thumbnails

-Sharing and Caring - Cake Decorating and Sugar Art Tutorials Headline Animator

You are all awesome!!

Rhonda's Custom Sweets and Treats's Fan Box