Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fast, Easy Cookies

The other day, I needed to make some cookies for a meeting...and I needed to make them fast! I only had an hour to make them!! Didn't have time for the butter soften, so what to do.....hummm? Oh yeah!! Cake mix cookies!! They are so fast!

Cake Mix Cookies

1 cake mix (any flavor, I used lemon)

2 eggs

1/3 cup oil

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients together. I used a cookie scoop for my cookies but you can use a rounded tablespoon size and place on cookie sheet. Bake for 8 minutes. this makes about 1 dozen medium sized cookies.



I rolled my cookie dough in some sanding sugar before I baked them.



You can experiment with different flavors. Such as:
~Chocolate cake mix with chopped walnuts
~White or yellow cake mix with chocolate chips
~Spice cake mix with raisins

Have fun playing!!

1 comment:

Kami said...

Yuuuuuummmmmmmyyyyyy!!!!! Me want some!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

-Sharing and Caring - Cake Decorating and Sugar Art Tutorials Headline Animator

You are all awesome!!

Rhonda's Custom Sweets and Treats's Fan Box