Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Our Cinco de Mayo Food

My family is so into Mexican food, that it get ridiculous sometimes!!! I think we would eat it every other day and not get sick of it. Same goes for our Chinese and Japanese food! Most of the time we always make bean burritos, tostada's, and tacos. This time we made some different things.

When I went to my mom's last month, my Uncle Joe gave all of us a recipe that my grandma Sorenson passed down to him. It was very different but good. I would make it again but in smaller portions. That made a lot!!! We put some in the freezer for later use.

I scanned the recipe in because it is in her own handwriting! If you have trouble reading it, let me know and I will type a another copy and email it.





We also made some chicken enchiladas. YUMMY!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

-Sharing and Caring - Cake Decorating and Sugar Art Tutorials Headline Animator

You are all awesome!!

Rhonda's Custom Sweets and Treats's Fan Box